Stylists at our salon in Jacksonville, FL deliver superior quality and results because we only use products and hair color developed by the L’Oreal Advanced Research Laboratory. Total Hair Experience is proud to exclusively feature L’Oreal Professional Hair Color and the most luxurious hair care and hair styling line in the world, Kerastase Paris. We share in L’Oreal USA’s strong commitment to sustainability and making the most significant contributions we can to tackle climate change.
L’Oreal USA announced at the White House Summit on Climate and the Road through Paris on October 19, 2015 that it has joined the American Business Act on Climate Pledge to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to climate action and to voice support for a strong outcome to the COP21 Paris climate negotiations. Specifically, to further efforts around carbon mitigation, sustainability, and resiliency, as well as incorporating technologies that are emerging to support and scale these efforts.
“By joining the American Business Act on Climate Pledge, L’Oreal USA is uniting with other leading companies nation-wide to voice the need for an effective and lasting climate change agreement in Paris,” said Jonathan Maher, Vice President CSR and Sustainability for L’Oreal USA. “Accelerating the transition to a low-carbon economy will produce multiple benefits with regard to sustainable economic growth, public health, resilience to natural disasters, and the health of the global environment. Our ambition is to see the development of a clear framework to steer the country towards this goal.”
L’OREAL USA’S COMMITMENT
By the year 2020, L’Oreal USA will:
- Reduce CO2 emissions at our manufacturing plants and distribution centers by 60% in absolute terms, from a 2005 baseline.
- Reduce water consumption by 60% per finished product unit, from a 2005 baseline.
- Reduce waste by 60% per finished product unit, from a 2005 baseline.
- Send zero waste to landfill.
- Reduce CO2 emissions from transportation of products by 20% per finished product unit, from a 2011 baseline.
- Source 100% renewable raw materials from sustainable sources.
- Continue our “Zero Deforestation” ambition to include:
- 100% of palm supply will be free from deforestation.
- 100% of board and paper for packaging and POS (promotional material) will be certified.
L’Oréal USA is the largest subsidiary of the L’Oréal Group, the worldwide leader in beauty. L’Oréal USA manages a portfolio of 30 iconic beauty brands, including Carol’s Daughter, Clarisonic, Essie, Garnier, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Kérastase, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, L’Oréal Paris, Matrix, Maybelline New York, NYX, Redken, Urban Decay and Yves Saint Laurent Beauté. In addition to its corporate headquarters in New York City, L’Oréal USA has research, manufacturing and distribution facilities across 13 other states including Arkansas, California, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas and Washington with a workforce of more than 10,000 employees. For more information, visit www.lorealusa.com or follow on Twitter @LOrealUSA.